Opposite of walking into a glass door.
i haVEe been laUAGHING AT thIS FOR 328 YeaRS
there was a lizard in the shower so i said hello to it and the person showering next to me was like “hi??” i wasn’t sure whether to carry on the conversation or be like sorry i was talking to a lizard
Nicole Williams, owner of Allure Pole Dance & Fitness Studio, demonstrates four killer moves for getting flat, sexy abs in these Tone Skincare gifs.
1. Scissor Kicks
Begin lying down with your arms propped up on your elbows behind you. Lift both legs a few inches off the floor, and bring your right leg as close to your chest as possible. Begin to lower your right leg while simultaneously raising your left leg to switch sides. Make sure not to let your heels touch the ground until the end. Complete 30 reps, 15 on each leg.
2. Butt Raises
Begin lying on your back with your legs in the air and the bottoms of your feet toward the ceiling. Keeping your palms flat on the ground, squeeze your abs, and lift your hips off the floor. Lower your hips back down with control. Repeat this 10 to 15 times, and complete three sets.
3. Leg Straddles
Begin sitting on the floor with your legs stretched out in front of you and feet together. Place your hands behind you to the sides, and lean your upper body back to a 45-degree angle. Raise and separate your legs until you’re in straddle position. Then bring your legs back together while lowering them to the ground with control. Complete three sets of 10 to 15 reps.
4. Double Crunch
Begin lying flat on your back with your legs stretched out in front of you and your arms by your side. As you crunch your abs, raise your chest, and tuck in your knees so that your upper body and lower body meet above your hips. Slowly return to starting position, making sure your shoulders and heels meet the ground at the same time. Repeat this 10 times, and complete three sets. (Source)
- If you like someone, wait.
- Give lots of compliments, even if you’re shy. Everyone else is too.
- Change. Get a haircut, try new perfume, get new sheets. Become better than you were before.
- Eat healthier. Learn to cook something fancy.
- Get up earlier and watch the sun come up.
- Wear soft clothes, take a bath, drink something warm.
- Meet someone new, even just a friend.
- Become closer with your friends and your family. Call your mother. Cry with your best friend. Tell everyone how much you appreciate them.
- Keep your room clean. Buy some candles. Let the natural light in.
- Make a list of reasons why you’ll be better off without them. Believe they are true, because they are.
- Listen to new music.
- Write everything you’re thinking and feeling. Write letters. Write happy letters, sad letters, and angry letters, even if you’re never going to send them.
- It’s okay to be sad, but not forever. Sadness is not as beautiful as music makes it seem. Lack of sleep makes your eyes droopy, not deep. Wake up every morning and tell yourself you’re going to have a good day.
- Go to the library. Don’t forget to look in the music section.
- Remove them from your life. Get rid of the things they gave you if they make you sad. They’re not worth it. You will never be happy if you continue to hold on to the things that make you sad.
- Make new memories.
- Try to find something to appreciate in everything you do or experience.
- Being alone is okay, you don’t have to surround yourself with people.
- Become your own best friend. Buy yourself coffee and drink it alone in a cafe. Take your time.
- Learn to love every bit of yourself.